These hooded wool cloaks are not designed for just costume but for serious warmth!
Our wool cloaks are fitted at the shoulder and drape evenly at the bottom. There are arm slits in the side panels of the cloaks for ease of movement, and a button/tab to keep it closed in the front. The design of these cloaks keep your body heat in to make you toasty even in the coldest weather. The natural lanolin in the wool of the cloak will keep you dry when it rains.
These gothic hooded cloaks are popular with Medieval or Renaissance reenactment groups, such as the SCA or LARP. But you'll also find them useful for everyday use - and elegant enough to wear to the opera!
Our 3/4 Length Single Layer Wool Cloaks are an excellent choice for the smaller folks, those of you 5'5" and under, or just for those who prefer shorter styles.
- Full Length Wool Cloak- 52" length
- 3/4 Length Wool Cloak - 43" length
- Inner seams triple stitched and nicely finished
- Available with hood, or with facing and no hood (see our Travelers Cloak for example of facing)
- Harlequin style features panels of alternating colors
- For a heavier style, see our Yoked Cloaks
- Purchase ready ship garments, or choose your own colors