Most of our designs fit loosely to assure freedom of movement and to allow for ample layering beneath. One size fits most in all coats and jackets. We will custom size if necessary. Capes and Ponchos are one size fits all. Length is measured from the nape of the neck to the hem. Stock sizes only for Capotes, Talons and Kyries (small, regular, large).
We want to stress that MOST STYLES ARE UNISEX AND WORN BY BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.
If you believe that you need custom sizing, use this measument system (click for details):
- A to A: Wrist to wrist. Measure across your back.
- B to B: Shoulder to Shoulder across your back.
- B to A: Shoulder to wrist.
- C to D: Nape of neck to waist. Down the back.
- C: Neck size.
- D: Waist Measurement.
- Bust Measurement.
- Chest Measurement.
- Forearm Measurement.
- E: Hips. Measure largest part.
- Inseam Measurement.
- F: Thigh girth. Measure largest part of thigh.
- Belt to Floor.
You will probably need someone to take a few of them for you. Make sure that you measure the largest (yes folks, the largest!) part of the hips, chest and waist.